Bosch Cordless Reciprocating Saws (1)
Metabo Cordless Reciprocating Saws (1)
Milwaukee Cordless Reciprocating Saws (1)
Ryobi Cordless Reciprocating Saws (1)
Snag a Cordless Reciprocating Saw: Cut and Demolish Like a Pro!
Investing in a Cordless Reciprocating Saw is a smart move that’ll take your cutting and demolishing game up a notch. Cordless reciprocating saws, fueled by mighty lithium-ion batteries, give you unparalleled freedom and convenience that corded models can’t even come close to. Here at Fresh Deals, we’ve got Cordless Reciprocating Saws that can slice through materials with a back-and-forth dance. The backward stroke slices through the material, and the forward stroke gets the blade ready for the next cut.
For most jobs, this back-and-forth action does the trick. But when you’re dealing with softer materials, you’ll want that orbital action. A quality cordless reciprocating saw comes with a variable speed trigger that lets you take the reins on the blade’s speed, ensuring its longevity. These reciprocating saws can reach speeds of around 2,500 strokes per minute, giving you the power to conquer your cutting tasks.
Top-Dog Brands in the Reciprocating Saw Arena
Milwaukee M18 Fuel Super Sawzall
Milwaukee rules the roost when it comes to reciprocating saws, leaving its cordless competitors eating dust with its blazing speeds. It packs an impressive set of features, unmatched cutting velocity, and impeccable vibration control. With a heritage in cutting-edge cordless tech, Milwaukee rightly claims the title of the original Sawzall creators.
Metabo HPT 36V MultiVolt Reciprocating Saw
Metabo HPT created their CR36DAQ4M MultiVolt reciprocating saw with next-level vibration control, ensuring a comfortable demolition experience. Although it’s not as quick as the Milwaukee M18 Fuel Super Sawzall, this model is a featherweight, offers a comprehensive feature set (including an AC converter for corded action), and flaunts excellent ergonomics to keep you comfy during your workload. If convenience is what you’re after, this cordless reciprocating saw is your winning ticket.
Ryobi One+ HP Brushless Reciprocating Saw
For those who sit in the “prosumer” sweet spot—between DIYers and professionals—the Ryobi One+ HP Brushless reciprocating saw is your ultimate pick. It caters to the demands of serious DIYers and budget-conscious professionals. It’s an upgrade from Ryobi’s previous models, boasting a remarkable 3200 SPM and a 1 1/4-inch stroke length. Given its budget-friendly nature, this model is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Skil PWRCore 20 Compact Reciprocating Saw
In the DIY league, the Skil PWRCore 20 cordless reciprocating saw reigns supreme. It’s small and lightweight compared to most saws in its class. With a 1-inch stroke length and a peak speed of 3000 SPM, it might not match the pricier models in speed, but it gets the job done without breaking a sweat.
Bosch Cordless Reciprocating Saw
The GSA18V-125 is the go-to reciprocating saw for Bosch 18V platform users. With a 1 1/4-inch stroke length, it cuts faster than its 2500 SPM peak speed suggests, and it’s known for its increased cutting speed and power while producing less vibration than its predecessor.
DeWalt Cordless Reciprocating Saw
Our pick from DeWalt is the DCS386 FlexVolt Advantage reciprocating saw. It may not have the same horsepower, but it’s a versatile workhorse. You can use any 20V Max DeWalt battery, shedding some pounds while retaining performance. When you need more muscle for demanding cuts, switching to a FlexVolt battery gives you a whopping 50% more power and takes your tool to the next level.
Makita Cordless Reciprocating Saw
Makita introduces the 40V max XGT series with the GRJ01 reciprocating saw. It offers flexibility with cutting at 2300 SPM for control or 3000 SPM for the need for speed. Regardless of your choice, the 1 1/4-inch stroke length ensures swift material removal.
Features That Make Cordless Reciprocating Saws Rock
- Wire-Free Operation: With lithium-ion batteries, these saws give you the wings to move and work without any strings attached.
- Variable Speed: Many models come with adjustable speed settings, letting you tailor the cutting speed to the material for pinpoint precision.
- No-Tools Blade Swap: Bid farewell to extra tools – changing blades is quick and fuss-free.
- Orbital Action: Some saws offer orbital action for an aggressive cutting spree, ideal for speeding up woodwork.
- Compact and Lightweight: These cordless reciprocating saws are built for a breezy dance in tight spaces and come with ergonomic designs to keep fatigue at bay.
- Shine a Light: They’ve got built-in LED lights to light up your stage, making it easier to groove in dimly lit spots.
- Adjustable Shoe: Customize the shoe to control cut depth and extend blade life. It’s all about the perfect fit.
Perks of Picking Cordless Reciprocating Saws
- Roaming Freedom: Cordless operation lets you dance to the work’s tune, whether it’s in a faraway spot or a no-power zone. Perfect for outdoor projects and work-on-the-go.
- Do-It-All Spirit: These saws can tackle a motley crew of materials, from wood to metal, plastic, and beyond, making them a hit for a variety of gigs.
- Zoom-Zoom and Efficiency: Variable speed settings and orbital action mean faster, efficient cuts, saving you time and elevating your performance.
- User-Friendly Vibes: Tool-free blade changes and a user-friendly interface make these saws a jam for both pros and DIY champs.
- Bullseye Precision: Tweak the cutting speed and depth for pinpoint accuracy in your cutting missions.
- Fatigue-Free Vibes: Lightweight and ergonomic designs keep the wear and tear at bay, ensuring your comfort and safety during those long sets.
Staying Safe on the Groove:
- Proper Safety Gear: Rock safety goggles or a face shield to guard against the wild debris. Depending on your gig, you might need gloves and ear protection too.
- Lock Down Your Act: Ensure your materials stay put during the show, preventing any unexpected moves.
- Hands-Off Policy: Keep those fingers away from the cutting action. Never make your fingers part of the performance when the saw is on stage.
- Unplug for Intermission: Always give your cordless saw a breather by disconnecting the battery before any blade swaps or backstage maintenance. Safety always comes first.
- Saw Health Check: Regularly inspect the saw for any signs of wear or damage. Swap out any worn-out parts to keep things rocking safely.
- Read the Manual: Get to know the manufacturer’s safety tips and tricks provided in the user manual. It’s your backstage pass to a safe performance.
- Breathe Easy: For those times when your material gets a bit dusty or smoky, make sure the venue is well-ventilated to keep your act healthy.